After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, 3ds Max, Audio/Visual Production, HTML/CSS
A flexible and talented digital artist, web developer, and media consultant with bold ideas, a keen eye for detail, and a tireless work ethic that understands the immeasurable value of time as a company resource. Highly noted and praised for blending unbreakable passion and unique creativity to produce solid work and effective solutions.
BA Studies in Human Communication
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
Fall 2011-Spring 2015
Honors in Communication Studies
Bahrom International Program – International Relations
Seoul Yeodae, Seoul, South Korea
Japan and East Asia Studies
Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya, Japan
Media Technician, Grove City College
Fall 2012 – Fall 2013
- Displayed keen intuition in running live audio/visual productions.
- Competently and professionally communicated with high-ranking visitors to the college – including CEO’s and government officials.
- Regularly built teamwork skills through working in groups for large productions.
- Demonstrated a meticulous approach by providing professional and flawless work.
Technical Consultant, Capozzi Adler P.C., Attorneys at Law
Summer 2011, Summer 2012
- Showed initiative and organizational skills in planning meetings and managing paperwork.
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills through hosting interviews with attorneys.
- Displayed leadership in bringing the firm together behind the development of a new website, despite obstacles.
Concept Artist, Axanar Productions
Web Developer & Customer Relations, Render Innovations
- Increased company revenue by maintaining social networking and media presence.
- Designed sites from the ground up for new clients.
- Maintained sites from consistent client base.
Skills and Abilities:
∙Communication skills – highly competent writer, speaker, and listener.
∙Computer fluency – highly versatile, uses a wide variety of software, learns new software instantly.
∙Language skills – extensive training in Japanese and Spanish, basic understanding of Mandarin Chinese.
∙Leadership – experienced in managing and directing many people in multimedia productions.
∙Adaptability – experienced in many different fields and always willing to learn more.
∙Teamwork – regularly works with others to achieve goals in production and planning settings.